Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ozombie BinLaden


I've decided that if I were to convert to any religion, it would have to be Islam. Why? because even tough he's been dead for six years now ,Osama BinLaden keeps making audiotapes How kick ass is that? I mean, the best Jesus Christ can do is appear in a burnt tortilla in Mexico, but Osama keeps making tapes! And, while Jesus was the Son of God, Osama was merely a follower of the prophet Mohammed.
Is it coincidental that Osama keeps making tapes whenever the Bush administration needs a boogey man to shake at the television watchers? Here it was yesterday, the five year anniversary of the bungled invasion of Iraq under dubious reasons, and a majority of people saying the war's not worth it (to a response of "So?" from Dick Cheney), all of a sudden Osama makes an audio tape (easier to clone a voice than find a look alike) sounding an awful lot like John Hagee (I mean, without all that love for Israel Hagee wears).
So if this guy can keep making tapes long after he's worm food, than Islam is the bestest religion of all, the rest of them are weak little girly religions compared.

4 comments:

Tina said...

"I mean, the best Jesus Christ can do is appear in a burnt tortilla in Mexico, but Osama keeps making tapes! And, while Jesus was the Son of God, Osama was merely a follower of the prophet Mohammed."..... oh my dear friend, you have just handed me Easter dinnertime conversation GOLD! My little sister is married to a freak of nature Neo-Nazi-wannabe braindead wingnut and I can't WAIT to toss this precious topic around while passing the ham and potatoes!

Anonymous said...

I hadn't thought of it in those terms before. That's pretty cool. I want to be able to keep making tapes after I've been dead 6 years. Even after I've gone through that 72nd virgin and the party's over, I can still make audiotapes. Count me in!

Frederick said...

This guy is in syndication by now, isn't he?

Anonymous said...

I think he is alive, and him being alive is more important and interesting then the audiotapes he keeps putting out. To assume he is alive means that he was able to have kidney treatment in the remote regions of pakitstan. He has the money for it, but the logistical part of the treatment would be difficult. So maybe, just maybe, he has raised from the dead, but this time, instead of being a rich saudi, he is a poor man, who can only afford a 1972 made in japan tape recorder. You know, a guy just looking for attention.