Monday, May 26, 2008

Stop The Insanity!!


I have no problem with Hillary Clinton staying in the race. I even wasn't offended by her remarks of last week when she suggested she stay in the race because "We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. Um you know I just I don’t understand it. There’s lots of speculation about why it is." It's not like she was Liz Trotta on Fox News, calling for the assassination of Sen. Obama.
If she wishes to go deeper in debt to try to win a lost cause, it shows why she would not make a good president, but it doesn't necessarily mean she's unqualified. Sure, the current asswipe-in-chief completely destroyed the dollar, another one so fiscally irresponsible would certainly finish it off.
I will admit it does irk me a tad when she suggests that all the rules of previous campaigns be thrown out because she won the most votes. If you count Florida and Michigan, two states that are being punished for bucking party rules and holding their primaries early. She doesn't even mention that 1)Obama's name wasn't on the ballot in Michigan, or 2) she agreed to not count those votes along with every one else. Does that mean she change her mind on any other agreements? Like I said, not a good president, we already have an asswipe-in-chief set out to disregard every treaty the US signed, from the NPT to Geneva Conventions.
But what is most irritating is when Bill says stupid shit. yes, there's a "cover-up" Bill "I Just Learned How To Inhale"Clinton, or maybe you're just paranoid. I'm so tired of the Clinton campaign playing the victim card, I thought that feminism was beyond that. The only thing Hillary's a victim of is a poorly run campaign that was arrogant enough to believe that all she needed to do was win big on Super Tuesday and the nomination was hers. They have summarily dismissed all the small states Sen. Obama won while demanding that "every vote count".
Like I said, not a good president.

3 comments:

Frederick said...

It's become quite clear that the Clinton's have made their whole political careers on playing the victim. That's not leadership.

Tom Harper said...

I can't believe some Fox News asshole (there's a redundancy) actually said that about Obama. I thought we had laws against making threats or public death wishes against politicians and public figures. Oh that's right, wingtards are above the law.

Kathy said...

I thought feminism was beyond playing the victim game too, Lew. It's also insulting to the women with real leadership skills and intelligence who wish to be judged by those criteria.