Tuesday, December 09, 2008

There's Always Someone Who Has It Worse Than You

Everyday I face the daunting task of going to a job I despise while simultaneously being thankful I still have one. I know there is no bailout for me, when that job is gone, it's gone.
But then I think of those less fortunate than me. Sure, I may have it tough, but I've weathered worse storms than this and survived. It's like Bob Dylan said, when you got nothin' you got nothin' to lose. What can we do to help those whose livelihood is teetering on the abyss?
SPONSOR AN EXECUTIVE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I don't have $3700.00, but I might be able to scare up $.37. Would that help with those weekends in Aruba? :-)

Tom Harper said...

Awww, that really is touching. I hate to see Wayne sacrifice those weekends in Aruba -- but I'm going to go ahead and turn the page.

libhom said...

"Everyday I face the daunting task of going to a job I despise while simultaneously being thankful I still have one."

I totally feel that.

Kathy said...

"Everyday I face the daunting task of going to a job I despise while simultaneously being thankful I still have one."

I second what libhom said. I wonder if rich people feel the same way about their work?