You know you're skimming the bottom of the blogosphere when I get tagged by the recent meme that's floating around like a virus. But thanks to Lizzy, I can no longer claim to be lucky enough to never be hit by these durn things.
1. Although it's been years since I've entered a Wal-Mart, and never intend on entering one again, I can not pass up a yard sale.
2. I still own the first guitar I ever bought, a Fender Lead II, perhaps the finest guitar on the planet.
3.I used to blog under the name Carrie Oakey, that's right, it was a joke, and what made it even funnier to me was the many people whom "she" angered.
4. I am a professional chef, and can prepare many soups sauces and salad dressing from scratch, but my favorite thing to cook is crystal meth.
5.When I was in college, I shared an apartment with Maynard James Keenan, the lead singer for TOOL and A Perfect Circle and he was the one who introduced my to my ex-wife.
6.I once won an award (second place)in a recycled art show for "Most Artistic Merit"
7. I never use my spell check, instead choosing to actually look words up in a dictionary if it doesn't look right to me.
8. I can sing along with any Beatles song from any point and never miss a word.
Since that unpleasantness is done, now I have to do this:
All RIght, here are the RUles:
1. We HAVe to post these RUles beFORE we give you the facts.
2. PlAYers start with eight RANdom facts/HAbits about thEMSElves.
3. PEople who are tagGED need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these RUles.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagGED and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a COmment telling them they’re tagGED, and to read your blog.
And now you're it:
Ron Nasty, my blog buddy over at The American Insurgency
Lily, my partner at Lose The Noose
Robot Buddah of The Johnny Sutra
And Lizzy, ye shall be linked!